The Knights in the North have been up and running for a half a year! Hoo-rah!
To celebrate, I’ve updated the site icon with a shiny, new logo from Danny Prescott. Keep your eyes peeled for more art from him, we’ve got a few pieces stashed away just waiting for the article that’ll do them justice.
I must say, I never really expected things to go this well when I started the blog, drunk and bored in Poland last summer, nursing a badly broken heart to boot. We’ve grown, and managed to reliably pump out content, despite all sorts of shifts and shakes in our personal lives.
I’ll be going through my old articles this week, and applying fixes and tweaks here and there. I’ll add a list below once I’m done with the process (which might take more than a week to be honest).
And finally, thanks to everyone who’s participated so far, with a special nod to Markus for providing stellar content weekly for a while now.
Incidentally (but appropriately) this is apparently our 50th post on the site! Hoo-rah again! And onward to bigger and better things!
LIST OF EDITS:
- Improved the PDF and added images to Friggseth, the Seed in the Earth .
- Very minor tweaks and fixes to Equipment, improved .
- Improved the PDF and added art to the Bone Flute of Zalmoxes: *TOOT TOOT* .
- Improved the PDF, and created a sheet for: The Barbarian, from the North.
- Very minor polish on the PDF for: The Doors .